How you keep your system updated with current information is one of the most important aspects of any touchscreen system.
Web-based updating has some great advantages, including:
- Any computer with Internet access can be used for updating
- Multiple tenant lists can be maintained by a single person, for example, in the case of a multiple building office park
- The data is backed up nightly on the Directory Solutions web server. No more worries about losing the tenant data and having to start from scratch.
- Directory Solutions has remote access to the directory computer, resulting in the most convenient service and support
* To take advantage of our web-based updating feature you'll need an internet connection at the location of the directory, as well as internet access available to the property manager.
For many properties, tenant directory changes happen infrequently. For these properties we offer updating capabilities built right into the directory software itself. With this feature you won't need a network connection for the directory, just power.
The updating software is password-protected, and updating is done through an onscreen keyboard. The editing interface is very similar to our web-based editing, except that it happens on the actual directory system. For properties that have only occassional changes, this is the most cost-effective solution.